Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm HOme

The time is midnight and I just read Mom's blog-you are doing great with this new adventure MOm! JUst one comment though, you made it sound like Cinderella fell down on her job!!! I worked my fingers to the bones(ha!ha!)
Mom finished her mini book and is doing better, I t broke my heart to leave her when I got on the airplane Saturday. I held it in pretty good. She was not where I wanted her to be when I left her, but I needed to get home to my family too. HOpefully she will listen to the doctor and continue to do well so she can come here in the spring. Boy, Tammy M and I will have her doing all sorts of fun cards and such(she will never want to leave!!!).
My flights were pretty uneventful-thats probably a good thing. THe 6 hour layover in Seattle were by pretty fast. I talked to Donnell, Serenity, Cindy, and AMber. I called Amber at work and while I looked at books in the bookstore, I had her look them up in our card catalog! THere are some awesome new books out there people-GET TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY!!!! I made it to Ft. Smith airport before my honey, that was a little disappointing, and then I started to get a little worried so my homecoming was a little different then I had anticipated. It was so great to see him walk in the door, and when I walked in the house Josh reached me first and threw his arms around me and Brinae came flying into me-man did I miss everyone. Brinae was still my Brinae and talked my ear off and every few minutes would say I missed you Mom. It made me feel good. It was GREAT to cuddle with my honey and I was so excited knowing that I get to sleep with him tonight also(he goes back to work tomorrow night)
It felt so good at Church today, I got to see my girls and my grandkids.My lap wasn't big enough for Sacrament today, I had Sam sitting on me then beside me and Aden and Abby on my lap. Sam kept saying I missed you Grammy. Aden rubbed Abby's hair and said Abby You are so pretty-isn't that so sweet! I told Abby to sit with her momma so I could hold Aden for a few minutes and whoa-she started crying, Cassandra took her out and she kept saying to her I want my grandma- she came back in and on to my lap and clung to me. We had dinner here after for Serenity's b-day tomorrow. Savanna and Sam are spending the night. Sam sat on my lap for awhile and I said I love you Sam and he said I love you Grammy and I love you more than you love me and smiled-he is a cutie pie alright. Savanna sato n the couch and cuddled with me for a long time too. Noah must have grown a foot! He is huge-o.k. o.k. he was huge when I left, but he sure is grown and boy what a happy boy he is, he just kept smiling and laughing, it is good to be home.
Well I want to go back and curl up beside my sleeping man so good night.

No comments: