Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A late Happy Birthday to Tammy

I didn't forget your birthday girl! When I was thinking about you the other day I was going to call and then realized the library was closed and then I got busy again. Did you get your yummy pie you wanted? I can't wait to see the whole gang again. I hope your day was special.
Mom and I went to Walmart to get my pictures scanned, it was amazing how well they turned out-these pics are like of mom when she was a teenager and such.
We went to our class tonight and it was so fun, we laughed and had a good time.THere were6 of us plus the teacher, 4 were doing it for the first time, so it was good for Mom. She had such a great time, she absolutley loves her cards and is HOOKED!!! I think all plans for tomorrow are out the window, she wasnts to play!
I am so tired I am heading off to bed, 3 more sleeps and then I am home.

No comments: