Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting back to "norm" of my life

Well I am back and trying hard to fit everything in, and have decided I just have to make everything fit.
I have been going non stop since I havae been back and feel like now that my 2 big scrapbooking teaching days are over, I acan breathe a little bit easier. I would have been lost without my Tammy girl, she spent the night and taught the class on the 6th for me. I lost my voice due to the mold and such in the library(leakes from the rain), I was there but in body only!~
My baby book class went so well, I loved it , it was one of my favorite classes, I was able to just be there and guide, it was wonderful-they made awesome paper bag books.
We went to Donnell's company picnic on Saturday and had a good time with the grandkids and kids. We came home and Donnell was going to smoke some ribs-mmm! they were awesome, but in doing so, he hurt his back in dragging the smoker around. He hardly ever cries and he was hurt today, he cried and we got some back pain reliever and heat release pads, hopefully they do the trick. He is moving very slowly and it breaks my heart to see him like this.
This week is my getting down to the nitty-gritty of school, Donnell and Brinae have been doing Josh's teaching for me and I am now in a position where I can take back over. He won't know what hit him!!!!!! ;)
I sure miss my mom, Glen, and the beach. it really was just so calming and relaxing. I loved my little evening schedule, I will have to come up with something here.
Have a great night.

No comments: