Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another full day finished

Isn't that new grandson of mine a real cutie???? He is just such a happy baby boy and so good. i just want to squeeze him all the time-the only problem is -is that he is heavy! i'm not kidding, he is solid!

It was a hectic day, I worked this morning and part of the afternoon and then Serenity wanted me to tag along and do some errands with her and Noah. I had to rush home and take the kids to the activity. I got home to find the phone is still not charging and everybody and the dog has been trying to get ahold of me. I did get to talk to my sister and wish her a Happy Birthday, she was telling me that Mom had a heart attack, I told her I had just talked to Glen(mom's hubby) last night and he thought she was coming home. My phone died while I was talking to her, ugh!!! Then my brother called and was telling me what he knew and yep my phone went dead again-it is ticking me off-it is a fairly new phone too. I am going to call Glen in the morining and hopefully the phone will last through the call. i just love my siblings-I don't even think they have a clue how much I think of them. I really do wish we lived closer.

I had to work like I said and I was sad I missed my neighbor's graveside service. Virginia Thorn has lived across the street I think all her married and adult life. She had more energy than anybody I have ever known. Her feet must have been tough as nails, she would walk down our road(it is gravel) to her sons house and back all the time. She always planted a huge garden. She was an amazing woman. I haven't visited her like I should have, but I will miss her. I believe she was in her 90's.

Well, I am hitting the hay, Donnell went in 2 hours early tonight-woo-hoo-overtime yay! I am working tomorrow afternoon, I need to get the baby book scrapbook class finished. I teach it next week.

1 comment:

kathy said...

B do you mean the little lady right across from you..her son was doing the green truck when I came down that one time..