Thursday, August 28, 2008

Apple Pie and mini books

The apple pie we made today sure riveled the Ontario onel et me tellyou, it was stinkin' awesome mmm!
Mom was very tired and weak so she had a little nap and I tried to catch some more rays-they have been few and far between this week-everyone says it is unusual with the clouds and rain. I think yep it is just my luck, and tomorrow being the last day we were hoping to take pics around the town, the weather man is calling for clouds all day by morning they will probably change it to rain!
We managed to work on our lilttle mini books, Mom is enjoying it and only has two little pages left so she is coming along. She has learned to blog as well today. So we have accomplished alot what with her health.
I had a Boston Brute from Boston Pizza tonight for dinner, it was pretty good, almost like we make them at home now. I just can't get the sauce quite right.
I talked to my honey for quite awhile this morning, I just miss him so much-he made me feel so good, just like he always does. He told me how much he loved me and missed me, we would be talking about something and he would say after a sentence, I miss you dear. He really is my soulmate and eternal companion, I am so thankful for him. Two sleeps and I am home!

No comments: