Monday, August 4, 2008

Is summer ending soon?

It is so hot here. We went swimming for a couple of hours this afternoon and even the water was warm. It was still nice, but we are driving the van and it has the ac out. I am so tired tonight, we worked very hard in the house this morning. I just couldn't take it anymore. I rearranged the front room and took another leave out of the dining table and rearranged it. I really like the results. I need to scrub the cupboard doors and wash and wax the kitchen floor and I think the kitchen will be pretty done.
I cannot believe how tired I am, I guess it is the playing outside in the heat. Cassandra, her kids, her neighbor, Josh, Brinae, and I were the ones to go swimming. Abby laid on me and we floated around for awhile. I have a burn though.
I am going to try to put some pics on here.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

It's 11 pm and my house is still 80 degrees because it's so hot. We went swimming in 92 degree water on Saturday. Noah liked it, but too warm to really cool you off.