Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scrapbook store shopping and a talk with my cousin

I took Mom to her will revisement appointment this morning, I sat in the car and watched people. I couldn't believe how many seniors I watched riding bicycles. We then went to a couple of scrapbook stores, Wal-mart and got Mom a digital camera, Michael's , and Harvey's for my hamburger.
WHen we went to the scrapbook store across the bridge, we told the lady mom wanted to take her Christmas card class, and she said she is having one tomorrow night, there was so much interest that she added another class tomorrow night-yep Mom and I are going. She is really excited. SHe did pretty good today, but she is very tired and gone to bed.
We talked to my cousin Ann Wilde tonight. I haven't talked to her for YEARS! It was good talking to her, I was laughing, it was like no time had passed.
I went to the beach tonight-surprise! It was pretty cold and windy, lots of those surfer dudes, I am going to find out exactly what they are called as I know it can't be para-sailing as this involves no boats. It sure is amazing to watch though.
Tomorrow is card making at home and making an apple pie with my yummy apples.

No comments: