Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Night Cap

I called my mom to see if she had been able to find my blog and I found out she is in the hospital. She was having problems with her chest and so they were running a bunch of tests on her heart. I sure hope and pray she is okay. Glen was waiting for a phone call, he might have been able to pick her up today-she is 2 hours behind us, but still no word.
Tomorrow is my sister Kathy's birthday-I sure miss her, she is such a hoot! I am working on something for her and don't want to give it away on here. Of course I am not done-everyone is used to all my stuff being late.I just want her to know if she sees this that I am wishing her a great day! I have to work in the morning so I won't be on here in the a.m.
Today I went to Wal-mart with Serenity and Noah. I had Noah laughing, you know that first baby laughing that they do-he sure is a happy boy-big smiles for Grammy(ok, big smiles for everybody). He rubbed his eye, his mommy said, that is super good news as he was born with shoulder displasia(sp), but theyu have been doing physical therapy and his left arm is getting to be as good as new.
Anyway, I'm heading to bed, I'm really tired, but I have the 4th book in the Twilight series and I got o get to reading as Brinae is chopping at the bit to read it.
Good night everyone!

No comments: