Sunday, August 3, 2008

Catch-up

Just before I tried to get on to write my entry for Friday, the power went off-ugh! It got hot real quick in here. We were in bed when it came back on.

Yesterday was my honey's birthday, I ended up working and my plans for the secret dinner fell through, partly because it was over 104 degrees outside.
we had a quiet evening with Josh and Brinae. It was nice and he said he enjoyed it.

Today during Sacrament meeting Brinae received her Young Womanhood Recognition, I was extrememly proud of her. In order to earn this award you have to do various readings and service for each value and then a project for each of the 7 values; faith, divine nature, individual worth, knowledge, choice and accountability, good works, and integrity. Each project has to be at least 10 hours. Most of Brinaes' were in excess of the 10 hr minimum. Her medallion she was given is silver with a beautiful etching of the Temple spires on it. We are going to have a little open house for her as this is right up there with the boy scouts earning their Eagle .

No comments: