Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassandra

Today was my Cassandra's birthday! The family got together and had homemade fajaitas and cake for her, I helped sing happy birthday to her.I remember holding her as a newborn and just felt so much love for this new little spirit. She has been a great joy and a many frustrations and worries to me, I love her so much. It is so heartwarming to hear Serenity tell me how they text and tease each other lately, it warms my soul as they have not got along for awhile now and I was worried if they could ever start to gain back their friendship. Hopefully it will continue to mend and grow.
I went to Sacrament mtg with mom and Glen today, Mom was still having some stinging in her groin, but boy did she look GOOD all decked out for Church. SHe looked beautiful in her white suit, pearls, and her hair curled!It was so neat to se the building, it brought back memories of my teen years(it is the same construction as the building I used to go to). I met some of mom's friends. It was nice to know that there were different songs and speakers, but that everything else was the same as my family was doing today. I felt connected to them.
Donnell said Tammy at work misses me so much that she reads my blog everyday and sometime the old stuff too!!! I miss all of you at work so much, you gals are just a part of me!I love ya!
Tammy Morgan called to see if she had calling to Canada, they said no but for 5.99 a month you can, she said hook me up-I only need it for a week. So she has been checking on me -she keeps me laughing with her stories of her day to day life-if you see her ask about the twins first day of schoolLOL!!!!I just miss alll my cronies! You allknow who you are!;)
I did go swimming yesterday-whoo the water sent a shock treatment through my body-it was cold.
Tomorrow is more Cinderella stuff-I'm going to vacum and dust so it will be done for mom. I was laughing telling Donnell you would think that glass slipper should be fitting by now, don't ya think????????

No comments: