Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another day in the life....

I worked a full day at the library today. I didn't remember I was put on the schedule or was not informed. Tammy called and asked if everything was ok and I said yes why? She then told me I was on the schedule, I said give me a few minutes and I'll be there. I had a shower, got dressed , and flew there( approx. 16 mins. total-yes thank you!). Ok so I didn't have any make up on or dried my hair but I was there with a smile! I really do love my job-I enjoy who I work with and love the patrons. We really do get along -I just love 'em!
Kay brought me lunch and a cup of Sonic ice and a two-litre of Diet Coke. She gets the friend of the day award! I love Sonic ice-I don't know what it is about those little pebbles, but they sure make me happy.
I have some great ideas for scrapbooking projects, I can't wait to try them. I have been visiting my Virtual Conference through a Yahoo group for CTMH, there has been a great class schedule. Lots of great ideas.
I can't wait for my sister and brother to find out that I blog now-Kathy will be stinkin' excited.
She only has a cell phone and for some reason it charges HER long distance rates when I call her, ugh! Both my siblings and my mom live in Canada -I am so homesick for them it is not funny.
We got my mom in this century with email and now we will have to get her to blog-that way we will all know what everyone else is doing? mmm-is that a good thing?
I really have to tell you that I love this new adventure .

No comments: