Monday, January 12, 2009

WAID'S 1ST WEIGH IN

Well yesterday we all gathered around the scale after Church to face the music and the results were very good, they are as follows:
Boys Team
Wayne- 11.6
Donnell-12.2
Tyler-5.6
Josh-5.8

Girls Team
Bridgette-5.6
Pam-4.6
Brinae-2.2
Sasha-7.4

It was a very good first week, Saturday night we got together for our "last chance" workout. We played basketball and did the BIggest Loser Cardio-I sweated! Sweat and pee equals pounds-that is what I tell myself!!

Today I did storytime in Van BUren library and had 42 four and five year olds. They were great, I read to them and we sang for a hour. They had a good time it seemed. I loved it of course-that is what I love to do.

I need to go and make my dinner, I think I'm going to have salmon on a piece of whole wheat toast with some vinegar and some steamed broccoli-sound good?

Love to all

2 comments:

Jessie said...

...well i would use tuna instead of salmon. it does sound good. my weigh in is on the Jan 26,so we'll see how well i'm doing.

Jessie said...

so the numbers you wrote down, does that mean how many pounds you lost already?