Friday, January 23, 2009

Slumber Party!

OUr house is pretty lively right now. Brinae has Sasha, Whitney, and Shelby over for a sleepover. I m ade turkey chili for summer and now they are hanging out in her room. Donnell was teasing them he was excited-he wants to sit around and tell stories!
They have night planned on Rockband, Wii, movies, and games. I found 100 calories packs of microwave popcorn, so even brinae and Sasha can have some.
Brinae and Sasha have Seminary meeting and dance tomorrow night. The girls are alll staying until late afternoon.
Cassandra has a truck at her disposal for finding a job. Hopefully she can find one she likes and that will pay the bills. Her boyfriend Roy is taking the first discussion on Sunday> I hope it all works out, I don't like it that he stays with her, but I amtrying to let her know that we care and love her and the kids regardless. He seems very nice and I hope that he is.
I told Pam today that soon I am going to need my "cheat" day to be on Saturday so we can go out to eat. I am dreaming of Red Lobster-coconut shrimp, shrimp scampi, and crab legs-mmmm!
I haven't had any lean cuisines this week. My fat content for the days have been less so hopefully I have a good loss this week. Sunday is the day!
I need to go and do the dishes.
Love to all!

No comments: