Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's SNOWING!

It is 10:50 p.m. and it is snowing. It looks so pretty out there, but it is so cold. It is to get down to 14 tonight. We had rain all day today so you know the roads are going to be awful in the morning. I wish my camera wasn't broke, this morning it looked so pretty with the trees covered in ice. It was awful for Tulsa and Fayetteville. Alot of people without power. Our power went off for awhile early this morning. Donnell got home and it was still off, but came back on around 8:30.
Our family room is so cozy, we put the blanket up over the dining room entry , and it is so warm in there. I do my housework and go back in there for a bit, then back to the kitchen to cook and such.
I made the cutest cards tonight-even if I say so myself!! I will see if I can borrow Sereinty's camera tomorrow and post them. THe chances are very high we might lose power tomorrow. Today the neighbors' trees were hanging in the road and with all the rain and snow falling, they will probably be heavier.
We had yummy food today, chicken tacos(with very healthy tortilla shells)for lunch. For dinner, we had pork chops in mushroom soup over rice, steamed broccoli, and corn.
Well it is getting alittle chilly in the dining room so I am off the the family room.
Love to all!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

sounds like you rigged yourself up a cozy spot. it's snowing like a mother here today. and very cold too. i'm so sick of all the snow. come on summer!!!