Friday, January 2, 2009

It's on!!!!!!

My sil Pam and bil Wayne came over tonight and said hey lets start the Biggest Loser, our family was going to start ourselves-so yep it is now an official Waid Challenge-girls vs the boys! Pam, Sasha, Brinae, and I are gonna whup some boys(Donnell, Wayne, Tyler, Josh's)butt!! We weigh in on Sundays after Church, so we are all planning our last feasts!!! I believe it is for 6 months-I'm hoping to be a new woman!!!!! My camera is broken, so I will borrow one and take our before pics(yikes!)
Jan. 2nd and so far so good!LOL We have been consistent on family prayer and scripture study! Our goal is daily on both, we have tried in the past and have veered off the scripture road so we are back on it. So many questions can be answered when we study them, I love the feeling that comes in our home when we are diligent.
My neice Jessie-I have always said she has laughing eyes(sparkly and twinkling), has started on the blog journey. It is fun to go and see her family-those little kiddos are growing so fast and will be fun gto see them do so via the blogs. I just miss all my family so much.
Josh is on a freeze out Boy Scout Campout tonight-no tents-they are in a cave-like setting. He has 15 degree sleeping bag so hopefully he will be kind of toasty. It is only supposed to get down to 49 degrees so he will be okay. He likes it cold-so much like his dad.
We are planning on my craft room layout, I can't wait, I will have to post pics as it will take awhile to get it exactly as planned. RIght now we are just working with what we have, it is still going to be cool. Cards and scrapbooks here I come!!!!! I will know where everything is(okay I know what you're saying-hush!)
Love to all!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

good job on deciding to do a weight loss challenge!! all the best and i know you guys will succeed!