Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Baby Changes Everything

this song by Faith Hill is amazing! I was driving home from town before Christmas and it started playing, I just started bawling and sobbing, it just hit me so hard, I love the words, the music, the voice and how she sings it. I love the message and how a single event changed the world and led to the event that would allow everyone a chance to gain eternal life. Here I am tearing up again, let me know if it impacts you like this too.
The next new song on my playlist is When you believe by David Archuletta-Brinae says she is going to marry him!! He may have come in second on AMerican Idol, but he is amazing and so grounded for his age. I believe this is a remake but I love the message, and he can reach the ranges with his voice.
Music is the universal language and how beautiful that we can share with everyone, different emotions, memories(Gloria-hahaha), with this medium. My wedding song is Bryan Adams Everything I do-I have to tell you that after 17 years of marriage, when I hear this song, I still get butterflies in my tummy remembering dancing with DOnnell at our reception. Love is grand!!
I am so blessed and I love ya all!
Love to all!

1 comment:

kathy said...

O B and how you are loved back a thousand fold