Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been tagged!!!

Okay here goes:
Donnell's fave 5 things:
1. Me-I'm his E.W.
2. Family
3.DUck Tape-he believes this can fix the universe!
4.Toilet books(Ripleys Believe it or not, Guiness Book of wqorld Records-always reading them while on his throne)
5.Smallville

5 things on his to do list:
1. take me to Hawaii(he really wants to)
2.He wants to be in Ripley's believe or not
3.He wants to be fit and fine in 2009!
4.Someday he wants to build the house he has planned for our retirement.
5.He wants to be more spiritual.

5 snacks he loves:
1. coke
2. slim jims
3. beef jerky
4bar-b-q ribs
5bar-b-q anything

5 facts you might now know about him:
1. He is super smart in math-people call him the human caculator
2.He is super romantic, he plans the most awesome date nights and takes my breath away-even after all these years!
3.He makes the best gravy-just ask CIndy
4.He is so funny and witty-makes us laugh every single day
5HE is a seasoned actor and has been in many community plays.

5 places he has lived
1.California
2 Arizona
3. Canada
4 Arkansas
5 I think Ohio

5 quirky things about him:
1. He is growing his ear hair (for RIpleys Believ or not or Guiness Book)
2.HE likes to eat cauliflower and grapes together
3.He has been known to steal my jeans
4.He can shakes his lips and jaws like a dog and throw saliva
5.HIs motto is "I'm not afraid of it" this is for everything-he will try alot of things
-wearing a tutu, etc

Most of all he is himself and I love him. He really is my bestest pal, the one I can't wait to spend time with, the one that always makes me feel like I am so special. I am so blessed! He is so awesome with all my friends and has always been extra kind to my single mother pals both in Canada and here.
Enjoy and almost everyone has been tagged that i know of, so I tag Melanie.

Love to all!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

man, you guys are the best. i really hope me and steve will be as happy as you if not happier as we grow old together....i mean, not saying you guys are old or anything....!!!!!!!lol:)

kathy said...

B and Big D ARE THE BESTEST and Jess you and Steve are on your way..I love you all

Jessie said...

biggest loser's on!!!