Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things are still hoppin'

I am waiting for a slow-down day, is there ever such a thing? I read to two Head Start programs today, those kids are so cute, they smother you with hugs, one little guy told me he loved me today!! I taught them Count Dracula had a haunted house(tune of ol Macdonald), they loved it! The one place gave me a Halloween card and a little bag of goodies, I thought that was so sweet.
Brinae and Josh had to be at Church early this evening, they were doing a service project for Bro. Carre.
Sister Lewis had been in the hospital, she had been so sick with a bleeding ulcer. They had to give a few pints of blood, she had lost so much, but she is home now and doing good. I was just on the phone with her, I have been so worried about her and Brother Lewis. They are just so sweet and are a part of my family.
We are having our craft day this Saturday at the Church, the glass blocks we are making are so pretty. I will post mine when I finish it.
I have been teaching Christmas Card Classes at the different libraries, I go to Mulberry on Monday. I can't wait, I get to hang out at Cindy's neck of the woods all day Monday. THe following week I go to Cedarville, and then teach in Van BUren week after that. I do love it though.
It is almost time to wait up my honey to get ready for work. Love to all!

1 comment:

kathy said...

OKAY already I keep hearing about these glass block things..hurry and post a pic will yea..2night is spook night cant wait to see the pics jess will post..liv is scared about the stuff LOL..I read Moms posts all the time too so I know whats going on there too..hope all is well there say hey to them all and B I LOVE YA..oh yeah Barry and Missy are moving to South Carolina next month I think..