Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a dork!

I just posted the title-can you tell how all over the place I am?
I am working on stuff for our craft booth this weekend. Tammy has beautiful glass blocks to sell for $15. I think. They are truly awesome, we are learning to make them at Church on Nov. 1. I don't have any high dollar items, but I figure thats ok for the first time. Serenity, Tonya(my other "daughter"), and Brinae worked on baby bag books for me. We are going to see how much we can sell them on a website also.
Donnell and I have been offered parts in the community theatre in Mulberry again. This one is slated for December. We haven't been a part of a play forever and we think it will be fun. We are going Thursday night to look at it and see if we can fit it in our schedule.
Boy is my sister wacko!Thinking she loves me more-a big ha to you Kathy! I miss all my family and this coming Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving. We have invited over 30 people, I have no idea where to put them all! Actually I am thinking of using the community room at the library, but that is alot of transferring food, so I'm not sure.
My friend Kris Long's son just got his mission call to New Zealand-isn't that way cool? I know he has to be so excited. This is Kris's first child on a mission-I know she must be excited, scared, and sad all at the same time! I just love ya girl! Way to go David-such a fine example he has set for his neices and nephews and friends alike!

No comments: