Friday, October 24, 2008

Catch-UP

Well things are pretty hectic for now. I have been working at the Van Buren Library quite a bit, 3-4 full days, they are quite busy there. I enjoy the girls and getting to know the patrons there. We are working on finding info on internet and phones so hopefully soon.
Brinae has a dance tomorrow evening and I will be at the Van Buren library working so I will miss sending her off. She is doing both early morning and home study so she is a busy girl. Josh is getting funnier every day. Aden has a very bad ear infection, Cassandra is thinking about quitting her job(again), Donnell is still making butterflies in my tummy, Serenity is rearrangin her furniture and being a busy mom, Sam is walking a girl in Little League Homecoming(he is so handsome), Mady and Abby are still stinkers, savanna is still a star student, Bryan is working hard, and me-well I am just lovin' them all. I am almost done with my Mom's birthday box full of goodies, and something I am making for my fave sis.
Mom and Glen might come for Christmas, I told everyone to get used to wearing shorts and t-shirts becasue we iwll have to have it hot in the house for them. Mom if you get to come, you need to be here for the 12th-that is opening night for our play. It is a funny one and Donnell and I are enjoying doing it.
Love to all!

No comments: