Thursday, October 16, 2008

JUST A Normal Day

I am at work again today and it is quiet here. Serenity has only Brinae and Shannon in her knitting class today. So they are visiting and having a good time.
We are planning on Saturday being Turkey dinner day. I hope everything goes well, I want to spend time with m y friends and visit. I haven't been able to just sit and visit with Cindy, t his is the longest it has ever been without being able to just sit and visit with her.
I called and Bro. and Sis. Lewis are coming and that makes me happy, I just love them and they are like family to me. They are special to me.
Donnell and I have play practice tonight, I hope Donnell is feeling better, he came home and went to bed feeling yucky.
Well, not much more to tell today. Wow instead of busy life it looks like boring life today, eh????LOLOLOLOL

No comments: