Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brinae's visit to the doctor

Brinae got bit by a wolf spider and it swelled up(her foot), we got it down and it came back up. Today she went to work in Van Buren with me and after storytime I took her to the Dr. He said he thinks it is infected so we have two prescriptions for her. IT hurts when she walks and is very itchy and burns.
I taught the card making class in Enrichment last night, the ladies had a good time.
I am at work now and getting ready to get off, Serenity came and picked up Brinae earlier for me. I need to go to Wal-Mart and pick up her meds.
I am really tired and Josh is getting bored with no t.v. and computer. We have been playing games and going to be d earlier and earlier.
I keep thinking we are like the pioneers!!!!(Mom is thinking YAH!!!)
Love to all!

No comments: