Monday, October 20, 2008

A great weekend!

We had a really good weekend. We had our Thanksgiving dinner and held it at the Church. Bro. and Sis. Lewis came, Cindy, Connor, Kay, Dylan, Missionaries, Gerry, Bryan, Serenity& clan, Cassandra & k iddos, us, and the MOrgans. It went very well, food was good-everyone raved about Donnell's turkey gravy!!!!!
Cindy and Kay came early and we visited while cooking, then they stayed after everyone left and we played cards until 9 p.m. We had alot of fun and I am glad we did it.
Yesterday and today we had turkey sandwiches with bread and butter pickles-the best part of leftovers! I am making homemake turkey noodle soup, another of our faves.
I ran down to the library so Brinae could check her mail and I could make an entry on here.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Mom you still creating????? I need to post all the stuff I have made recently-some of it is pretty darn cute if I say so myself!!
Love to all and have a great day!!

1 comment:

kathy said...

HEY B.....
I LOVE YOU