Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Delivery


Today at work I was preparing for my scrapbook class and I heard the door open. I looked up and saw the balloons and thought Tammy must be getting a delivery. I asked her if I could help her and she said,"I'm looking for Bridgette", I said,"Oh that's me, that's me!" I ran up to the front counter and thought, "who are they from?" I know you are probably thinking what?, but the girls have sent me flowers to work before, and I did not have a clue. Donnell had been there just a little bit before she came. I noticed the puupy sand"Love Machine"! I knew for sure who had sent it then. I cried, my darling man never ceases to amaze me. He is always suprising me and making me feel like a queen. People were asking why I got it early and I explained it was my last day to work this week. He wanted them delivered to be more special. He just kept smiling at me this evening. I love him completely. The girls and the patrons were talking about how he surprised me with deliveries all day on my anniversary in 2007, i mean every few hours something else would come in. He had the girls all helping him, Amy would send me to the back for a book and I would come back up front and there was something else. He is sure a great man. AMy said today that he was putting all the other guys in the dog house today!
The ladies loved the layout I taught them today. The batteries are dead in Serenity's camera. We were only able to get the shot of my gift, I will post them this weekend.
Breakfast-Smart ones egg and cheese breakfast sandwich
Lunch-lean pocket calzone
dinner-a light version-I don't remember which brand-clam chowder soup
snack-2 choc chip cookies(a patron brought each of us a pink goodie bag filled with stuff. I ate the cookies and left the rest there for them), a 100 calorie pack of popcorn
water-100 ozs.
excercise-none other than the up and down and running for the scrapbooking class.
I am off tomorrow, thank goodness. I want to do laundry-correction-I need to do laundry! I want o work on my craft room also.
Love to all!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

ok....i love your valentine present!!!! i think steve could get a few tips from uncle d!! i mean, what i get is a slap on the butt and a wink from steve's eye!!!!lol.....hahaha...nah, not really, but i wouldn't put it past him!! happy valentine's day:)

kathy said...

Oh B you two birds still have it..(remember FISH-KISSES)