Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New shoes

For my exercise today we went to Gelco and I bought 2 pairs of Nikes! They were having a closeout sale. Donnell and Josh could not find anything they liked and it was 3 pairs for a $100. Brinae found a pair and I got the 2 above-pretty aren' they? I love New Balance shoes, but there was none in the store so I thought I would try Nike. They seem to have a large arch in them-kind of uncomfortable.
Breakfast-oatmeal and fruit
Lunch-a whole wheat bagel and cream cheese
Dinner-6 inch sub from Subway-eat fresh!!
snacks today-apple and a 100 calorie pack of Pringles
water- just over 60 ozs
exercise-went and bought new shoes(plus it is storming out and we are in tornado watch)

Today I worked in Van Buren Library and we learned about a new program we are getting in March. Our patrons will be able to download audio books on their mp3 players from home. They "check" them out for 3 weeks and then either renew it or it becomes unplayable. I love this idea, how cool is that? We can listening to books while we walk-love it love it love it!!
It is 10:43 and I am tired and have to work all day tomorrow, so off to bed I go.
Hey, just to let all know, I took the picture-posted it all by myself-yay me!!!
Love to all!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

i love the pink shoes!! totally hot. one question though...the stuff you're eating sounds really good but are you eating enough for you??...just like bob said on bl last night, you need to eat to lose weight...just be nosey that's all!!! love you and keep up with the food updates!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.