Monday, February 9, 2009

Daily check in

Well it is 8:45 p.m. and we just got back from walking.
Breakfast-my first mistake-I didn't
Lunch-lean cuisine chicken alfredo with broccoli
Dinner-2 homemade chicken tacos with low fat and low carb fiber tortillas
afternoon snack: 100 calorie pack of pringles
water-70 ozs

I have to make the card for the class at the library tomorrow so I should go and get that done before I crash out. I have a meeting at 8 am and then my class I'm teaching is as 10. Tomorrow night I have an enrichment meeting to attend. Tomorrow will be a full day.
Brinae and I watch the Bachelor and tonight they are in Kelowna. For those that don't know that is where my mom lives, I will watch it later. I hope they show some places that we have been too when we have gone to visit there.
Well for now Love to all!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hey auntie b, i know how you feel about the "pound". one pound is a big deal to gain, and one pound is also a big deal to lose! i'm positive that you'll get right back on track to where you're supposed to be!ususally it's on saturday that's my"cheat day"....and by cheat day i mean i don't calculate my points up...but i'm thinking i still stay within range give or take 5 or 6 points. my exercise has kinda slowed down....which personally sucks...i'm already into the slump of at home exercise...but today i will get back on it.but now since i'm feeling better i'm ready to get back into the grooooooove of things!!i love exercising, it's like my drug of choice.auntie b, i love reading your blogs and hearing about all the fun things that you guys do! tonight the biggest loser's on and then ruby, yay!!!