Sunday, February 8, 2009

Consequences, consequences...

Well I had a bad week food wise and even though I enjoyed the frozen yogurt, the fajaita nachos, haystacks, and a lunch at Cheddars, I was mad at myself when I stepped on the scale and gained a pound. Everyone says it is because I did not drink my water like I normally do and throughout the week I had all that salty food. I told them I didn't care what it was it was still a stinking pound gain!!! I have decided that I need more accountability so I have copied anouther blog I sometimes read and I am going to post what I eat and what and how much I exercies daily. If it is out thaere for the whole world to see maybe I will become more strong in saying no when I am with my friends. I told Tammy she could not bring anymore yummy chips(she had a new kind and I said I would try them), and no more Braums with her when she comes to scrapbook. I had a really good time with her this weekend though. It was fun and we haven't done anything like this since late fall. Her husband and 2 of their sons went camping with Josh and Donnell on Friday night/. They had a good time. Tammy brought little Zechariah(10 weeks old) and they spend the night with Brinae and I. Her other 3 boys spent the night with their Grandma. Brinae and I went shopping with her on Friday night and helped her get new clothes.
I am almost done the layout for the library class on Thursday. I will post them all tomorrow. I am going to finish another card for my class and then you can see them all. I have decided 5 cards for $10.00 They are not typical ones. They do different things. I am pretty excited about them.
Brinae had her interview after Church for her Patriarchal Blessing. She is pretty excited. I am really happy for her. She will be able to use it and prayer to help map her life, she has such a strong testimony of who she is-that of a child of God-a daughter of a King.
We went and walked at the track for a hour with Pam, Wayne, Tyler, and Sasha. We did over 2 miles. The time just flew by while we walked and visited.
I had steak and baked potatoe, corn, broccoli & cheese, squash, a hot dog, and a piece of chocolatae acake today. Sunday is our free day.
Love to all, oh yeah I had 1/2 of a peanut butter sandwich also. Back to everything tomorrow!

No comments: