Monday, February 23, 2009

SICK, SICK, and Sick

Well, you can tell something was up as I haven't been on here. I cannot remember ever being as sick as I was. I think I had the full blowout flu. I started feeling sick on Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday I had to call in and boy it started, Friday I felt a little better. I had dinner and walked for a mile and then that night got a relapse. I was worse on Saturday and Sunday then I had been earlier in the week. I feel better today, except I feel like a semi has run me over!
I have more to tell some great news and a give away but that will wait for tomorrow as I am dead on my feet or in my chair!
Love to all!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

sucks that you were feeling lousy, i missed your blog posts. well try to rest as much as you can and keep hydrating your body.

kathy said...

figured something was up when you didnt post so thought id leave you be for a bit..get better sis love you