Tuesday, September 30, 2008

dinner at Cassandra's

Cassandra cooked us dinner, it was very good. She made chicken enchiladas and spanish rice. I enjoyed spending time with her and the kiddos! We went and played outside after dinner and Aden and Abby showed me how they can ride their scooters and skateboards. I read them a few stories, I was doing a trial run for tomorrow. I am excited about doing head start, but a little nervous.
My mom sold 2 cards that she made-is that not awesome! Woohoo mom! She soon will have her own sideline job going making the big bucks!!!
I am gathering crafts for our enrichment craft day, some are really cute. I hope it will be a success. It is November 1.
Michelle at Cedarville asked me if I would make Christmas cards at her library also, so I am adding her to my list. I think I will be pretty tired of the cards down below by the end of it!!!!!!!
Josh th inks he will do White Fang by Jack London for his novel this semester. I will try to find it tomorrow at work. We got his reading tests scores today and they were great! He was at 6th grade level! He is in 7th so we wre just so stinkin' happy. Reading has been very hard for him and he has been way behind so this is great news!!!!!
I am reading the Lace Reader right now. I will let you know how it is as I go. I love reading, I just don't get much of a chance to do it. I usually only read when I go to bed at night, and lately I have been very tired when I crawl in.
Brinae is just finishing Daniel X by James Patterson and she says it is really good. It is in the YOung Adult section, so check it out! (Can you tell I love my job or what? I can do an infomercial for the library!!)

1 comment:

kathy said...

dearest b.. wow I'm finally back online after a month..been super busy here also..say hey to all from auntie k..boy were we all tired in that one pic..but I remember the mts pics all to well..love ya sis and miss ya more