Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another day....

Today I worked at the Van Buren Library, I went to HeadStart(preschool) and watched Colleen do storytime. I am filling in for her while she has surgery and recovers.. I think I will love it, reading to the young ones is one of my fave things to do. It was really sad driving by the new library, it caught on fire early Sat. morning. They were about a month from moving in, and now it got pushed back about 3 months. All the custom ordered doors and everything was stored in the community room and all gone. Such a sad sad event. After I got off I went and visited Danalene in her house, she was off because new carpet was being laid. I had a really good visit with her and her house is so awesome-full of character. I love it!
Tammy and I did our visiting teaching tonight-woohoo! We couldn't get ahold of Neena so we took Kay out for ice cream and had a good little visit. When I got home, Neena had called back, so i called her and visited with her over the phone. Now, we are at 100% yeah buddy!!!!

No comments: