Monday, September 15, 2008

Oops I did it again!!!!

Today Serenity came up and we were all playing chinese cheeckers while eating lunch, I asked if she walked today with Shannon, she said no she was at work. She told me Amy was off on vacation again, I said man I need some hours and a few minutes later the phone rang and Shannon says, Are you coming into work anytime soon? I didn't know I was on the schedule! I flew in the shower and made it to work in 15 minutes!
Our computers were down at work all day today, it limits what we can do, but makes more work when it comes back up. I work tomorrow also so hopefully it will be back up.
Bryan and Serenity are now coaches for Sam and Savannas' soccer team as they can't find anyone and they volunteered-ok the correct story would be that Serenity volunteered them!
I am sure ready to back to Canada and my beach! It is already too hectic here again. I miss the tranquility of the waves and the pace we had there. Maybe I should get a cd of ocean waves-you think that will work?????

No comments: