Thursday, September 18, 2008

kind of hum-drum day

Today was kind of funky, not sure why. Shannon came in for the knitting class and we were talking and realized that we both felt like crying for no reason and just kind of moody-weird. SHe asked me if I was staying here or moving to Canada. I told her I couldn't leave my grandbabies, I should have added my older girls either, because I can't imagine my life without them in it. I said I just missed the pace I was at there, I still did stuff and even worrying about Mom and Glen it was alot less stress. She said I know I can tell you have alot of stress here.
I am planning my goodies for Tammy's and my booth in October. It will be fun and hopefully will make some money.
I am ready to curl up with my book for the night.
I just finished TIme is a River by Mary ALice Monroe-awesome book, still my favorite is Beach HOuse by her. Her way of writing is just so descriptive and I felt like I was at the cabin and in the mountains with her.Check out your local library and get a card!

No comments: