Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas Cards

The cards below are the ones I am teaching at the libraries in ALma and Mulberry. I am also teaching them at the enrichment night at Church in October. i wanted them simple enough so they wouldn't take too long and also let them know you can make a card without stamps(the green one-although I stmped the inside!) Everyone really likes the snow one, the o is cut out and the same snowmen line is inside. THe snowflake card will look better once the punched snowflake has glitter on it.
I talked to mom last night for almost a hour, I sure miss her. I had called to tell her I was having parsnips for dinner mmm! Nobody else appreciated them.
I havae been running to the bathroom all afternoon, yuck! I need to go and find something for dinner, the kids are saying they are hungry now. Imagine!

No comments: