Friday, January 3, 2014

Decluttering

I wanted to accomplish something this Christmas break before going back to work. Today we tackled decluttering our bedroom.  I  thought of my word light and decided that  I needed to be brave and not be afraid to throw away-thus making our room lighter. I managed to fill one of those big black garbage bags with clothes that I don't wear, I will donate them to the Outreach Center. I tried to use the "everything you touch -toss it, give it, or put away in its spot" rule. We did it! The sad part of the day was half way through and I figured Donnell would not be able to go on our date tonight due to the amount of work he was doing with his back, I was so looking forward to going out with him. It seems like forever since we had a date. I love him so much and felt guilty for feeling selfish. THe bedroom looks good and feels great, hopefully we will be able to go soon.
My gratitude list:
1. a clean bedroom
2. Downloading my new class from Big Picture Scrapbooking
3. My BPS class was free due to rewards!!
4 I was able to see Cassandra, Abby, and E.J. for a little while today-I just love them to pieces.
5. Sonic happy hour-little nuggets of ice and diet coke!

No comments: