Monday, January 6, 2014

Brr it's cold!

This morning I woke up to very cold weather. I went to take a shower and found out our pipes had froze in the night. I had let the water drip in my bathroom, but I guess not enough. I melted ice cubes in the microwave so I could brush my teeth, I faked everything else and went to work.
Work was steady today, I didn't get half my to do list done, but I kept plugging away.
At lunch today we talked about one little word and Lynnette said she thought of a word for her this year and it is build. We explained to Amy and she picked less. I was so excited to have girls understand what I'm trying to do. It just makes it nice to have someone to talk to about and share the excitement.
Gratitude list:
1 Serenity sharing her shower with Josh and I tonight
2. Coming home to finding our water back on(at least to half the house)
3. Fuzzy warm blanket to cuddle on couch with
4. scripture study everyday so far this year
5 kneeling around the coffee table for family prayer together

No comments: