Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On a happier note

my mom is back home, they still don't know what is causing all her discomfort and pain, but she is at home and holding her own. I sure miss everybody, Kathy is going down and seeing my brother and watching the Christmas Parade. I sure wish everyone that reads this blog just knew how special my family is. I don't think you could meet anyone with a bigger heart than my sister or brother, they would literally give you the shirt off their back. Mr brother is an awesome dad and grandpa, he spends time with them and he talks to his grandkids like they are adults, I just can't express just how much they all mean to me. It is Thanksgiving here in the States this week so we are going to have a little dinner with some of the Waids, and then off to shopping. Donnell and I love the excitement and seeing everyone-we are right in the midst of it all. THe last few years we have left before midnight and stayed out all night at WalMart ad matching and then in the early morning heading to the other stores on our lists. We always finish off with breakfast out and usually back home for a nap before 10 a.m. Tammy MOrgan and her hubby usually hang out with us, but she is going to be having her sixth boy that day. She will go in and have her c-section that morning. I hope everything goes well for her, I know she is tired of being pregnant.
Well, I'm at work and should get off and get back to work, Love to all!!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Hey B...back in Newmarket now just b4 the storm hit WHEW you know me and winter driving...the parade was good and A TIM HORTONS float wow I sure cheered that one LOUD LOL..Dave yelled at Santa that he was a good boy this yr and Santa replied I know you have been ..boy we laughed over that..we had Chili and homemade chicken noodle soup (both warmed us up ) Annie D made cookies and banana bread and Rosie made a good lemon dessert..Jess and Steve and the kids weren't there as they had something on Steve's family side but I stayed Fri night at their house Percy shared his bed with Nana..Livvie is quite the talker now she can't say squirrel they're swirrles..anyways my fav sis I gave yours and Moms blog addy to Dave and Annie so they read too..how did your shopping go??? gonna run for now Love ya lots and miss ya more K