Tuesday, December 2, 2008

23 more sleeps

is what the kids keep telling me. I didn't believe them yesterday when it was 24!! Wow! Donnell, Serenity, Cindy, and I went to Walmart at 10 p.m. Thursday night and had fun, we got allour deals admatched and were inline waiting to check out before 3. We went to a couple other stores had breakfast, went home , wrapped a few presents and went to our WalMart and Walgreens. i had a nap from 12:30 to 3:30, got up went to Walmart, played a few games with thekids, played a game aat Serenitys, took the game home-I crawled into bed, and Donnell ,Brinae, and Josh played again.
RIght now all four of us are sick, headache, body aches, they are all coughing, I don't have that . I am at work but feel awful, I can tell I'm making tons of typos, but at least I'm updating right???
Aden's Christmas concert is tonight and regardless of how crappy I feel, I have to go, he has his line memorized and loves the whole thing now. They put their tree up and Abby just wants to sit in front of the tree and look at the "pitty lights".
I need to go my break is over, so off I go, love to all!

1 comment:

kathy said...

B where is your music...I was sure you would have some xmas stuff on here by now...anyways tonight we are getting freezing wet stuff so no Timmies for me 2night..it's ok SURVIVOR will soon be on...we're having our Christmas High Tea on the 19th from 2-4 would you like to attend..wow it would be great if you could come I miss you so much..oh yeah John told me to get the new food prossesser for the kitchen I want a real good one so it will last...anyways sis later..K