Monday, November 17, 2008

17 years of happiness and fun!

This coming Saturday(the 22nd) will be my 17th Anniversary to my best friend. We celebrated early, Donnell took me to Branson last Friday. It was a blast! We always have so much fun , just hanging around with each other. We went on the Showboat Branson Belle for dinner-awesome show and terrific dinner! In the show we watched Todd Oliver and his talking dogs, it was so funny. It was nice to get away from everything and be alone.
Yesterday was the Primary Sacrament Presentation at Church, oh my grandkids did a great job! Aden had his lines memorized and just popped them off, Abby got up and said really loud"Do not swear", Mady's prepent made us all smile. Savanna did great and my little Sam said his lines and he had a rooster tail and caused us to smile really big.
Tonight was our family storytime at the library, it didn't get advertised very well, we had 6 there(3 were Cassandra, Aden, and Abby). It was fun and the kids had a good time. I told the story I Knew an Old Lady who Swallowed a Pie, and had the apron with props -they loved helping. We sang songs and danced, made a craft-a Thanksgiving wreath, had snacks, and some more stories. I love reading the books to the kids-it is my favorite thing to do.
Donnell is finally getting overtime-whoohoo!!!!
I'm trying to get some Christmas Cards made, I'll post some soon.
I talked to Mom tonight adn she has to go to the hospital early in the morning for cardio test, the doctor did not like the sound of her heart today and said she could not wait to get these tests done, I am sick with worry, I hate not being there. the doctor said maybe she will need some more patching up, I just don't like the sound of that. We will have to wait and see, it is the waiting that is so hard. I just miss my family so much.
Love to all!!!

No comments: