Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacation pics














It is weird in that it uploads pics not in the order I thought! The above pic is the Crown Fountain in Millenium Park it is so awesome watching it. It is a face one on each end and they are like having a staring contest and then they purse their lips and water comes out their mouth! I am not doing it justice in my description. Chicago skyline to the right and then Donnell with the captain of the Branson Showboat, I took a picture of it in the daytime so yo u can see it better. We were at the beach when I clicked the picture of the Showboat.
Yes, the beach from he_ _, according to Donnell. The rocks near the water and the bottom of the lake were like shards of glass, not rocks. I got so sunburned-even with sunscreen, my lip is still killing me and my butt down is still a nice shade of red!! Allin all it was a blast to spend time with my honey. Best of all the kids had an AWESOME time at EFY and Josh wants to go again-it was a given with Brinae! I promise all of you even though it costs alot to send them, I believe in this day and age, we can NOT afford to not send them. The building of their testimonies and the hings they learn throughout the week cannot have a price on it. I encourage all of you in the Church to send your kiddos to an EFy and blessings just abound. Today I heard them talking about the things they learned and it just made my heart feel good that even after getting home and settling back in the normal stream of life, my two kiddos are still talking about what they learned and how they are bringin it up in our normal everyday conversation. I am so blessed!

No comments: