Friday, July 17, 2009

Going to hang from the chandelier again!

Brinae and Josh are leaving for Youth Conference in a few minutes. It is only today and tomorrow, they will be home late tomorrow night. So you know what that means-yep hanging from the chandelier!
For those that don't remember I posted awhile back about how I told the kids when they were leaving it gave us a chance to do whatever we wanted, even hanging from the chandelier naked! Brinae turned to Josh and had said, "If we get home and the Chandelier is missing-just keep going and don't mention it!!!!"
I really don't know what Donnell and I have planned. Donnell said he didn't know except to not answer the phone-this was said as my phone kept going off with text messages! A quiet day, NEVER! That's like climbing Mt. Everest, don't ya think?
Cindy is getting to spend her last little while in Florida amid sand and sun today! She is having so much fun, this I know from facebook. I am getting the hang of it abit more.
Mom and others- a prayer for our Sarah-yep the girl "that sat next to you"-her hubby leaves Monday for Afganistan. She stopped by the library yesterday and we cried. Micheal(her hubby) came in and I gave him a hug and cried some more. She will be lonely and I told her to put me on speed dial! He will be gone for six months. He is a Major in the Army. I told her she can call me and we can talk, or watch tv together over the phone-after the kids are in bed! I told her this after I said it is kind of like a divorce, after mine I made it through the day because I was used to him being gone to work. It was after the kids were in bed and everyone else was spending the evening with their hubbies that I got really lonely. Sarah said yes that is how it feels. I told her about Debbie and how if we weren't at each others' houses-we would be on the phone and watching the same shows together!! I am so grateful that I have a wonderful hubby now and is my knight in shining armour! I told Sarah that it will be perfect as Donnel sleeps during evening hours and leaves for work at ten. I just love Sarah and think she is one of the sweetest people I know. We know we will be scrapbooking and card makin' up a storm!!!
Donnell just got home to take Josh, Brinae spent the night at Sasha's. I got to go to see m y kiddos off. A quick story: Sasha came to pick up Brinae yesterday and show off her new car to Donnell and JOsh while I was at work. She was telling them how big her trunk was, so Donnell and Josh climbed in it and they drove around the block, they then traded spots and the girls got in the trunk and Donnell drove them around the block. They called me at work to tell me the adventure! Wacky family, that family of mine!
Love to all!

No comments: