Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday quietness

I had a hour and a half nap late this afternoon and now am just puttering. I taught Relief Society today and loved it. I was just filling in for a sister. I would love to do it more I think.
Today Katie WInborn spoke in Sacrament. She just got back from her mission. She went to Washington D.C. to a Spanish speaking mission. It was awesome to hear her talk, she is more subdued than before she left and yet still Katie-girl. She has an amazing testimony and she bore it in Spanish and yep I cried!
My scrapbook room is coming together, I was rearranging a few things and still have to do some organizing, but I am LOVING it! I can't wait to take pics and post them. I wish Lindsay were here to help with decorating. Whenever I go to her blog and see the things she does-stink' amazing! i just wish she would post pictures from all of her rooms-hey lets ask her!!!! Lindsay, if you see this please do so. Your talents are so incredible:decorator, party planner, cake decorator-you need to hang out a shingle girl!!!!
I have been on Facebook a little more and have had contact with some old friends and some relatives I haven't had contact with in like forever. I just don't get on much.
Brinae and JOsh had a great time at Youth Conference and I am so thankful for the programs we have for the kids. They are helping to build their testimonies and to have fun with one another.
Donnell is starting to get up to go to work so I need to go and help him out the door.
Goodnight and love to all.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Your request will be granted!!!! Give me a few days!