Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's late

so I am going to be short tonight. It is a few minutes to midnight and I am still doing laundry(wish Mom were here!!!!!), and I have been dividing Donnell's and my clothes into piles for our trip. We have been cleaning and organizing today also. I just don't like to come home to a dirty house after a vacation.
Tomorrow we are going to shop with the kids and get their final things they need for EFY. We have a bunch of people coming over to celebrate the 4th with us. We always do it on the 3rd as that is when Alma does their big fireworks show. We are going swimming, h aving a bar-bq, then watching the fireworks. It will be so much fun.
I read on Mom's blog, that her and Glen are going to Alaska on a cruise. I hope their health holds out and that they have a great time. My friend Lesa just got back from Alaska and said it is beautiful there. I am so happy for my mom, she has wanted to do this forever.
Well guys, my eyes are getting heavy and my bed is calling my name.
Love to all!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Where are you going on vacation??

Jo said...

Enjoy your vacation. Like the picture of your family.