Friday, December 19, 2008

HO HO HO

wOW Christmas is almost here. I am in our training class for our new programs and we are getting ready to leave, so I thought that I would take a minute and give a quick update. Our computer at home is acting up and not letting us do much.
We finally got the one tree up and it is beginning to look alot like Christmas-okay not as much as it usually does. We are going to finish everything up th is weekend so we can just enjoy next week.
Mondya is Polar Express Party at the Library. It will be fun, but a long long day.
Everyone is leaving so I need to go
Love to all and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

kathy said...

Well Merry Christmas to you my Sister..first off we had our Xmas Tea on Fri. but alas it was a very bad storm here all day so a small turnout BUT our residents had lots of food to tide them over..Deb and I were so tired by the end of the day but we were happy with our outcome...I phoned Dave the other night as I had received in the mail his Xmas card (Hallmark moment) the words I Love You just do something to my heart more and more lately (must be my age) sometimes I feel so alone up here so yes I know how you feel..I am blessed to have 2 families..my own family and my Parkview family..funny how sometimes I need them as much as they sometimes need me..Deb is working Xmas but only about 10 residents will be here and I'm working New Years and most will be back here...James and Evonne and Todd will be here also so I'm cooking some of there favs or what they're used to..we're leaving the 24th to head for home and I checked the forecast and oh yes supposed to have another system blow through that day...we will probably be dashing through the snow LOL..oh yes Dave has been trying to call you and can't get through you might want to catch up with him too..anyways my fav sis I'm going to fight the crowds today and try to finish up but wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy happy new year from me and give my love to all K

Jessie said...

hooray...i jumped upon the blog bandwagon!!!!!