Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

I only went to CHurch in time to teach my Relief SOciety lesson. i just cannot believe how much my mouth hurts. Josh is still not well either.
The Elders are here giving Cassandra another lesson and Donnell is finishing up dinner. They are going to eat with us. She really is trying and I am so grateful for that.
Serenity was at Church today and thanked everyone in Relief Society for all their help. She enjoyed being pack in Church.
The library pipes froze and when they started thawing out I guess they were leaking from the ceiling and it started smelling burnt. THe fire department was called, Eva was there, police, and Amy. It seems like it is ok but it is closed to the public on Monday due to no water. Wow they day I havae no work all excitement happens-glad I was at home!!!!!
I really don't feel good, so I am getting off of here.
I love you all! B

No comments: