Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Last night was so much fun with family and friends. We used the community room at the library and played Rockband and various games. I enjoyed it and am very grateful for my friends and my family.
I am hoping and praying that we may all have a great New Year. Some of my goals for the year are:
renewing my Temple recommend-it has been like forever
getting healthy-blood pressure, weight, mind(I know it might be impossible to get mind healthyLOL)
live a more destressful life
learn to say it is ok to say NO
making time to play by myself and with friends
get connected and stay connected to old friends and family members
enjoy this year's journey!

I called my cousin Ann and had a great time talking to her. We talked for over a hour and it was so nice. I miss my family. I had been remembering spending so much time with her and her family growing up. They are a big part of my fave memories as a child and youth. I tried to reach Ed her brother, but just got to leave a message.

Tonight is Donnell's and i first date of 2010. I love him and am so happy I met him and was able to be blessed enough to become his wife and eternal mate. He makes me so happy and fills my life with joy. Mom often asks me if he still makes me laugh and I in all honesty can say yes almost EVERYDAY-no lie! Some days I only see him for 5 minutes, thank goodness my hours have changed again so I will be home more now. His laugh is music to my soul, I count him twice when I count my blessings(I read that somewhere and love that quote!)

I love ya all and Happy New Year! B

No comments: