Sunday, March 1, 2009

Woo Hoo! 20 lbs!!!!

Today I marked the 20 pound mark. I really wanted to be in new numbers, but I will take the 20 pounds. I am hoping for 4 pounds this week so I can be in new numbers. It will be tough as I have all day training on Friday and it is at a 4H ranch. It is for the children's programs and we go every year, but lunch is cooked there. We also have our 6 - midnight crop on Friday and 10-6 on Saturday at the library. I am hoping I can do more exercise this week. I am feeling almost normal now.
I have to go and drive Bryan to work so I need to get going. We had an awesome day at Church, Elder Hastings came for Brother Zeb's funeral and it was good to see him. He has a wife and cute baby boy. We will miss Zeb, he was funny, sweet, kind, and had the most hickish accent I have ever heard. We teased him and he just teased us back. THe ward will not be the same without him.

Love to all!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

20 lbs!!! that is so great to hear. good for you. see, all that hard work and dedication really pays off!!

Lindsay said...

You Rock!!!!!

Brinae said...

Awesome mom awesome!