Monday, March 9, 2009

Always amazes me, my youngest girl!

Brinae has started a blog and is so spiritual. YOu need to check it out. eternalperspectives123@blogspot.com
Donnell, Kay, and Tammy helped me to do the Zone Coneference it was fun and our parmesan chicken was a hit!! Remember those days Lindsay?
It is so neat to be amongst all the missionaries and feel of their special spirit they carry with them. It was a really good day today.
Tomorrow will be another long long LONG day! Donnell and I are taking Brinae, Staci, and Sasha to see David Archuletta in concert in Oklahoma City. We are leaving right after Seminary in the morning. They will be camped out at the center as it is general admission seating. They have plans to make signs, play games, and jam to the music! I had to go get a new driver's licence as mine got lost. Donnell had bought the tickets with my card, so I need ID to pick them up. The girls' were worried that I wouldn't get one in time. They are really excited.
Love to all!

3 comments:

Serenity said...

It's http://eternalperspectives123.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I do remember those days and I LOVED them!!!! When I start thinking about my mission my heart will some times ache...loved it!

Brinae said...

it's Archuleta